The Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy
Stem cells have the ability to grow, repair and regenerate any type of human cell or tissue. Stem cell therapy is a medical procedure that uses stem cells to repair damaged tissue from certain diseases or physical injuries. Stem cell therapy can offer relief to patients suffering from chronic pain, difficult-to-heal injuries, and certain chronic conditions.
Stem cells are being used to treat:
– Orthopedic injuries and chronic conditions
– Spinal cord injuries and spinal stenosis
– Traumatic brain injury
– Cardiovascular disease
– Erectile dysfunction
– Some neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease and multiple sclerosis
The Stem Cells Transplant Institute in Costa Rica is committed to providing the highest quality of care to every patient. One of the treatments we perform the most is osteoarthritis of the knee. The goal of treating osteoarthritis of the knee, using a patient’s own stem cells, is to stimulate self-healing and improve the patient’s function and quality of life.
There are several reasons why patients with osteoarthritis of the knee are choosing stem cell transplantation instead of surgery:
– Stem cell transplantation promotes self-healing
– Stem cell transplantation is less invasive than surgery
– Stem cell transplantation is a more “natural” treatment without the use of plastic or metal
– After stem cell transplantation patients recover quicker
– A stem cell transplant can reduce the symptoms of OA including; improving range of motion, reducing inflammation, reducing stiffness, and potentially delaying or eliminating the need for surgery, allowing patients to fully engage in the activities they enjoy.
The Stem Cells Transplant Institute aims to provide you with the highest quality equipment and human resource for you to get into these innovating therapies in a safety and trustworthy way.
Contact Provider at Stem Cells Transplant Institute for more information and a quotation.